We weren't able to get this blog up and running in time for our trip to China to pick up Sammie; however, now that life is settling into a routine with a 16-year old and a one-year old, my new year's resolution is to start a blog for our family and friends to follow along as DJ and Sammie grow up...and oh how they are growing up so quickly!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Settling into a routine


The first two weeks home were rather wicked. The jet lag was easily twice as bad at home than in China. It took Neil almost a week to feel back to normal (as seen here breakfasting with Sammie), but I didn't rebound that quickly. It took me at least two weeks to feel more or less normal but, even now, at two and a half months later, I sleep when Sammie sleeps as I'm still extremely tired all the time. However, spring is coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home